Reduce stress; improve mood; boost testosterone. Enjoy fatherhood a bit more.
The Supplement for Dads
Being a father isn't easy, sometimes it can feel like the weight of the world is on your shoulders. Centrapeak has already helped thousands of fathers across the globe. Maybe it could help you too.
Take 5 and read on. You'll quickly decide if Centrapeak is worth investing in.
Whether you are a brand new dad or a grizzled multi-kid veteran, Centrapeak is designed to improve your mental wellbeing and physical condition.
- Secure Payment
- Fast Shipping
- No Recurring Payments
The Hard Part
Let me tell you a story.
After my second child was born we moved into a larger home in the same neighbourhood. Over a year later I realised the couple who purchased our old home were still coming by on a Sunday to drop off the mail going to our old address. I just had to see them and say thanks.
I knocked and the young guy answered the door. He had the door handle in one hand and a pram in the other, he was gently rocking it with a pensive look on his face. He indicated I should be quiet and pointed to his sleeping baby.
I quietly enquired how things were going for him and he whispered back, with a relieved and completely serious expression on his face;
"She's six months old now, so that's the hard part done!"
I couldn't help my reaction. I burst out laughing. At the time my kids were 3 and 5. He looked crestfallen and, with a horrified dawning realisation, asked;
"The hard part isn't over ... is it?"
Nope. The Hard Part Isn't Over.
If you have a six month old baby the hard part isn't over. The truth is that the hard part is never over until you die, all that happens is that it morphs into something else.
At the start the hard part is the lack of sleep, getting used to disasters with poopy diapers, having somebody being sick on you all the time.
Later the hard part is stopping them falling; then stopping them pulling things over; then stopping them from gleefully wrecking everything in your home you've worked so hard for. After that it's stopping them running out into the traffic on the street.
Further down the line the hard part is trying to teach them how to read and write, tie shoelaces and tell the time on both digital and analogue clocks.
You get the point by now, it just rolls on. When you are a dad there is no end to the 'hard part'.
New fathers can have a tough time.
In light of the trauma their female partners have faced through the pregnancy, labour, and delivery the emotions of fathers are often overlooked.
In 2010, American Medical Association (AMA) researchers reported that slightly more than 10 percent of new fathers in the US experience paternal postpartum depression (PPND) which is twice the normal rate for depression.
Join The Vikings
Renowned for meaning business and being as hard as nails, the Vikings spent months at sea in the freezing rain rowing open boats around the North Atlantic.
They had a little all-natural botanical help along the way though. A natural 'pick me up' that kept the heads from going down when their ultra tough life got just a bit too ultra tough. That's right, the Vikings took supplements.
The Vikings would forage for and consume a herb called Rhodiola Rosea to keep spirits up and maintain a cheery smile on their otherwise angry, murderous faces.
It is little wonder that Rhodiola Rosea has stood the test of time and is still used to this day  . Centrapeak contains a daily serving of 100mg.
Curtail Stress & Anxiety
Rhodiola rosea is just one of the ingredients in Centrapeak designed to reduce the stress hormone cortisol, and promote a greater sense of what the scientists call 'subjective wellbeing'.
Centrapeak also contains Ashwaghanda, Mucuna Pruriens, Phosphatidylserine, and Panax Ginseng.
They have excellent research pedigrees for reducing stress and anxiety levels naturally through lowered cortisol.
Not only does cortisol cause short term problems affecting your immediate wellbeing, unregulated cortisol can potentially cause a range of long term health problems.
Testosterone and 'The Dad Bod'
Your mental health is not your only problem.
As if malaise and depression weren't bad enough, you can look forward to battling the mighty 'Dad Bod'.
Partly it is down to time (ie you don't have any time any more) and partly down to Mother Nature.
The theory is that in a throwback to the days of caves and mammoths, Mother Nature deliberately throttles back the testosteorne in fathers in the hope it'll make you more cuddly and paternal.
This isn't some urban myth, it's a thing.
Here are some useful links on the subject from the New York Times, BBC and UK National Health Service
Centrapeak helps to increase your testosterone in three ways:
- Leydig cell stimulation - Leydig cells help you produce testosterone in the presence of the luteinizing hormone (LH). Centrapeak supports this process, helping you to maintain peak test production.
- Blocks SHBG - Only about 2% of your total testosterone in the body is free. The other 98% is bound to a protein called Sex Hormone-Binding Globulin (SHBG), which renders testosterone inert. As you age, you have more SHBG and less free testosterone. Centrapeak helps to increase your free T levels by reducing levels of SNBG.
- Reduces estrogen - Centrapeak uses natural aromatase inhibitors which block the conversion of testosterone to estrogen. What's more, Centrapeak helps to directly reduce estrogen activity in the body.
& Cognitive Enhancement
- $49.75 per box
- $1.66 per daily serving
- FREE Worldwide Shipping
- FREE UK Delivery
- FREE Faster Shipping to US
- $48.12 per box
- $1.60 per daily serving
- FREE Standard Shipping to US
- FREE Delivery to UK
- $79.00 per box
- $2.63 per daily serving
- FREE Standard Shipping to US
- Darbinyan et al. Rhodiola rosea in stress induced fatigue--a double blind cross-over study of a standardized extract SHR-5 with a repeated low-dose regimen on the mental performance of healthy physicians during night duty. 2000 Oct;7(5):365-71. doi: 10.1016/S0944-7113(00)80055-0. (source)
- D Edwards, A Heufelder, A Zimmermann. Therapeutic effects and safety of Rhodiola rosea extract WS® 1375 in subjects with life-stress symptoms--results of an open-label study. 2012 Aug;26(8):1220-5. doi: 10.1002/ptr.3712. Epub 2012 Jan 6.(source)
- Darbinyan et al. Clinical trial of Rhodiola rosea L. extract SHR-5 in the treatment of mild to moderate depression. 2007;61(5):343-8. doi: 10.1080/08039480701643290. (source)
- K Chandrasekhar, Jyoti Kapoor, Sridhar Anishetty. A prospective, randomized double-blind, placebo-controlled study of safety and efficacy of a high-concentration full-spectrum extract of ashwagandha root in reducing stress and anxiety in adults. 2012 Jul;34(3):255-62. doi: 10.4103/0253-7176.106022. (source)
- Andrade et al. A double-blind, placebo-controlled evaluation of the anxiolytic efficacy ff an ethanolic extract of withania somnifera. 2000 Jul;42(3):295-301. (source)
- Chengappa et al. Adjunctive Use of a Standardized Extract of Withania somnifera (Ashwagandha) to Treat Symptom Exacerbation in Schizophrenia: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study. 2018 Jul 10;79(5):17m11826. doi: 10.4088/JCP.17m11826. (source)
- Dnyanraj Choudhary, Sauvik Bhattacharyya, Kedar Joshi. Body Weight Management in Adults Under Chronic Stress Through Treatment With Ashwagandha Root Extract: A Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Trial. 2018 Jul 10;79(5):17m11826. doi: 10.4088/JCP.17m11826. (source)
- Jaysing Salve, Sucheta Pate, Khokan Debnath, Deepak Langade. Adaptogenic and Anxiolytic Effects of Ashwagandha Root Extract in Healthy Adults: A Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled Clinical Study. 2018 Jul 10;79(5):17m11826. doi: 10.4088/JCP.17m11826. (source)
- Shukla et al. Mucuna pruriens Reduces Stress and Improves the Quality of Semen in Infertile Men. 2010 Mar;7(1):137-44. doi: 10.1093/ecam/nem171. Epub 2007 Dec 18. (source)
- Jonathon Reay, Andrew Scholey, David Kennedy. Panax ginseng (G115) improves aspects of working memory performance and subjective ratings of calmness in healthy young adults. 2010 Aug;25(6):462-71. doi: 10.1002/hup.1138. (source)
- P Monteleone, M Maj, L Beinat, M Natale, D Kemali. Blunting by chronic phosphatidylserine administration of the stress-induced activation of the hypothalamo-pituitary-adrenal axis in healthy men. 1992;42(4):385-8. doi: 10.1007/BF00280123. (source)